Blogging Challenge#3

Blogging Challenge 3

I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I canā€™t use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock.

1. Use it as a glove with no fingers.

2. Slingshot. šŸ™‚ Easy to maneuver with lots of holes.

3. Sock bun, Ā make a donut with the sock and roll it into your hair to create a perfect hairĀ bun.

4. Hanger. With lots of holes it will be easy to hang stuff off of it.

5. Cat toy. DangleĀ the sock inĀ front of your cat and watch it go crazy trying to get the toy.

6.Ā DrinkĀ cozy. Slip onto a mug or cup to keep your hands from getting too hot.

7. Make a handĀ puppet! Glue eyes on the end and decorate it to create a funny sock puppet.

8. You can use it to tie up a gate.

9. You can use it to make a dog pull toy.

10. You could also make it into a sweatband.

5 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge#3

1. well the sling shot would definatly be my favorite have you ever tryed geting away from a little sister with no lock on your door?? its almost impossible so the slingshot would be VERY helpfull.

2. Hi,

My name is Megan and I am in Mr.Miller’s class.I found your post on the Edublog Challenge recommendation page this week.

The thing I really like was to make it into a sock bun because I always try to make bun but they never come out good.

Have you tried all of the thing you said you can do with a sock full with holes.

http://mrmillersstudent105.edublogs.org/

3. Please read this if you can please come to my blog vote on my poll or comment and give me ideas i will love it. This is my site jbc0827.edublogs.org Thanks!