I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I can’t use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock.
1. Use it as a glove with no fingers.
2. Slingshot. 🙂 Easy to maneuver with lots of holes.
3. Sock bun, make a donut with the sock and roll it into your hair to create a perfect hair bun.
4. Hanger. With lots of holes it will be easy to hang stuff off of it.
5. Cat toy. Dangle the sock in front of your cat and watch it go crazy trying to get the toy.
6. Drink cozy. Slip onto a mug or cup to keep your hands from getting too hot.
7. Make a hand puppet! Glue eyes on the end and decorate it to create a funny sock puppet.
8. You can use it to tie up a gate.
9. You can use it to make a dog pull toy.
10. You could also make it into a sweatband.